We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
Thank you for expressing interest in a career with Midtown Printing and Graphics. Please see descriptions below for the following roles:
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking experienced, responsible individual to fill part-time accounting/bookkeeping role. Applicant will also work with customers to meet their needs as well as handle basic office duties. Hourly pay rate will be commensurate with experience. Interested parties should submit resume and references to email@example.com
• Manage all accounting transactions (billing, collections, etc.)
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank deposits and payments
• Oversee and reconcile monthly sales tax
• Publish financial statements
• Conduct database backups when necessary
• Maintain filing systems and records
• Assist with basic office duties, greeting customers and directing phone calls
• Work experience as an accountant/bookkeeper
• Hands-on experience with accounting software such as QuickBooks
• Microsoft Excel and Office skills
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Prioritizes customer service
Midtown Printing and Graphics has been locally owned and operated in Lubbock, Texas since 1968. Services include digital and offset printing, bulk mailing, promotional products, business forms, binding and design. http://www.midtownprint.com/