We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
Thank you for expressing interest in a career with Midtown Printing and Graphics.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking creative individual to step into the pre-press and design department. Full-time, 40 hours per week. Hourly pay rate will be commensurate with experience. Interested parties should submit their resume, in confidence, with references and portfolio to email@example.com
• Edit, manipulate and process customer-supplied digital files for proofs (i.e., dimensions, checking colors, bleeds, spelling, gathering fonts and image resolution)
• Preflight files for imaging and commercial print production across multiple print devices (digital press, traditional offset and wide format)
• Create digital print-ready files using Adobe CC software: InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Photoshop for projects
• Design projects ranging from business forms and multi-page books to commercial printing and direct mail, from concept to final version
• Assist with operating and maintaining computer-to-plate-making equipment, as well as plotters and digital equipment
• Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral
• or diagram form
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time with critical attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through in a professional environment
• Develop in-house digital, print and social media marketing materials for Midtown Printing and Graphics
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Commercial graphic design experience
• Able to provide link to digital portfolio or provide samples during interview
• Must work well under tight time constraints while ensuring accurate delivery of projects